Hello, This is Osama :)
Loving to Create
Through the previous years of my life,
I spent my time learning the craft of software, games, and narratives.
I graduated with honors in Software Engineering, and currently, I seek to continue my studies in Artificial Intelligence. The rest of the story is still being written. ;)
I am proud of all of my creations, however, I mostly admire the following:
- Mala'eeb's Puzzle: An underdevelopment mobile puzzle game inspired by Arabian Nights. Mala'eeb's Puzzle is very special to me as it is the first game I made to receive a globally acknowledged award: Excellence in Gameplay from the International Mobile Games Award for the Middle East and North Africa Region 2017.
- Life & Minimalism: A small flash game that I created in Ludum Dare Game Jam. What makes me proud of it is the hugely positive response it received. Players of the game described it in words I will always cherish: "a message", "transformative", "inspired me to make someone happy".
- Olaban: An Arabian game design blog that aims to encourage deep investigation of games as a medium for artistic and transformative experiences. I am proud of Olaban because it is the first of its kind to offer such content in Arabic.
- Around The Chess Board: An Arabian short story about a friendship created around a chess board. I am proud of this story as I felt that it succeeded in expressing the emotions of love and loss.
- Rahimi: A mobile app that reminds you to stay connected to your family and friends. I am proud of this app as it solved one of the problems I always faced. Getting the chance to finally create the solution is an exceptional moment.
You can see the rest of software products in my CV, and you can play all my games on DorgamGames.com.
Currently, I am open to freelance work. So, in case you want any software products such as web apps, games, mobile apps, or even stories, feel free to contact me on my email, twitter, or LinkedIn.